High West Oyster Fest Back to All Events
7th Annual HIGH WEST OYSTER FEST
an Intergalactic Shucking & Eating Championship
6:00pm Doors // 7:00pm Competition
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
EXDO Event Center • 35th & Walnut • Denver (RiNo)
Join us for an evening of…
• Fresh-shucked Emersum Oysters from Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar
• Food from your favorite restaurants, including: Stoic & Genuine, Cart-Driver, Lola Coastal Mexican, Morin, Fish N Beer, The Regional, Frizzi’s Oysters & Guard and Grace.
• 7th Annual Oyster Shucking Competition
• 19th Annual Oyster Eating Competition
• Live Music by Guerrilla Fanfare Brass Band (NOLA Funk)
Your ticket includes everything listed above $45
VIP Entry $65
Gets you in an hour before the crowd & a sweet swag bag!
Live in Boulder?
We’ve got you covered with a Bus-to-Show to get you to and from the fest. More details to come.
100% of proceeds directly benefit First Descents providing life-changing outdoor adventures for young adults impacted by cancer
First Descents is a recognized leader in outdoor experiential programming. Through outdoor adventures, skills development, and local adventure communities FD improves the long-term survivorship of young adults impacted by cancer. Their participants experience free outdoor adventure programs that empower them to climb, paddle, and surf beyond their diagnosis, reclaim their lives, and connect with others doing the same.