Jax Fish House & Stephen Tebo
High West Oyster Fest 2017
A celebration of Oyster Eating, Shucking, and Enjoying
TUESDAY, APRIL 4
Boulder Theater – Boulder, CO • 6:00pm – 9:00pm
100% of proceeds directly benefit YWCA Boulder County
Adults $35* • Students $20 • Kids (12 & under) $15
Each ticket includes 2 food tickets
Purchase tickets at Jax Fish House – Boulder
and save $6 on service fees!
$75 Per Person
Your ticket includes early access to the party from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm,
8 food tickets to enjoy delicious Jax food favorites,
and a private meet-and-greet with special guests from
Rappahannock River Oysters
*VIP tickets must be purchased at Jax in Boulder or YWCA Boulder
- 17th Annual Oyster Eating Competition
- 5th Annual Oyster Shucking Competition
- Jax Food Favorites including: Oysters on the Half Shell, Peel n’ Eat Shrimp, Live Crawfish Boil incl. 1/2lb crawfish, house-made andouille sausage, red potatoes & corn (2 tix), Chicken & Crawfish Gumbo, Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya, Spicy Tuna, Smoked Trout & Quinoa Salad.
- Live Music by Guerrilla Fanfare Brass Band
- Benefiting YWCA Boulder County: Since YWCA USA’s founding in 1858, YWCA has been at the forefront of the most critical social movements. This rich history, along with our current program offerings, makes YWCA USA the oldest, largest, and one of the most accomplished multiracial organizations in the fight for social justice.
SUPER HERO PARTNERS: